Monday, July 29, 2013

Concentration Camps in America - Exclusive Intelligence Examiner Report by Texe Marrs



Greetings citizens of the world,

Concentration camps in America,
Exclusive Intelligence Examiner Report by Texe Marrs,

Some nine years ago a French-Canadian reporter named Serge Monast called the ministry, desperate to speak with me personally. Mr. Monast stated he had come into possession of documents which proved the existence of a secret plan for a concentration camp system throughout North America. He sent them to me and, after a parallel investigation of my own, I became convinced the documents were authentic. Serge Monast was telling the truth. The horrible, horrible truth.
Not too long afterward, Serge Monast, a vigorous man in his 40s, died unexpectedly of a brief and mysterious illness. His friends suspected foul play, but there was no definite proof he was murdered. Just before he died, Serge wrote to tell me he would be contacting me soon to give me details of stunning new information he had discovered about the concentration camps, including a map pinpointing locations. Information which, Serge assured me, "will blow your mind."
I never received that information. Serge Monast died before he could get it to me. I made a promise back then that I would get to the bottom of this matter and report the truth to you, the dear readers of Power of Prophecy newsletter, who truly care for humanity and are concerned about the rapid growth of the Police State.
Texe Marrs
Now, after years of intensive research and investigation, I have just released my latest video, Gulag USA—Concentration Camps in America (Available in VHS or DVD). In this jaw-dropping new video, I present a mountain of new evidence and facts with many photographic materials. I encourage you to obtain a copy of this revealing and documented video. Judge the facts for yourself-and then act accordingly.
In Gulag USA, I examine and review the bloody and deadly historical record of concentration camps. Many believe the Nazis in the 1930s and 40s were the first to develop the systematic use of such camps. In fact, for over 150 years, genocidal concentration camps have been used to roundup, incarcerate, torture, and methodically massacre targeted "enemies of the state," "inferior races," or "class enemies."

Report: http://www.texemarrs.com/122002/conce...

1 comment:

  1. I wonder,...Do politicians and media shills actually think they could survive something like this ?

    ReplyDelete