Friday, February 22, 2013

The Final Warning to America

Awake America! The World's Final Warning The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are set to ride - and the USA slumbers in ignorance of the catastrophe about to descend upon her! How soon will apocalyptic judgments begin? What does the Bible say about the prediction of the world's end in 2013? How do current events fit with prophecies of Christ's coming? What is the Mark of the Beast and who will control it?

Joh 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. Joh 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Joh 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

No comments:

Post a Comment