Friday, January 25, 2013

Rand Paul to Glenn Beck : We Sent Arms to The Radicals

Rand Paul to Glenn Beck : We Sent Arms to The Radicals


GLENN: Let me go to Rand Paul who, Senator, I have to tell ya you are a ‑‑ you are several beams of sunshine right now. Thank you for what you're doing in these hearings. Thank you for saying the tough things. I mean, you asked John Kerry this about Egypt. Go, play the question.

RAND PAUL: We've heard President Morsi's comments about Zionists and Israelis being bloodsuckers and descendants of apes and pigs. Do you think it's wise to send them F‑16s and Abram tanks?

KERRY: I think those comments are reprehensible.

GLENN: Oh, jeez. Stop. I can't hear it. All he said was it's reprehensible and he's explained them. How do you explain pigs and apes? And then we look at them as any kind of ally. Were you satisfied with his answer?

RAND PAUL: Absolutely not. And I think at the very least, at the very least the weapons should be held up and for six months to a year see if they are going to be a stable government but really we don't have the money to be doing it. All it does is make Israel's job harder because if we give 20 F‑16s to Egypt, Israel thinks they have got to have 25 Neu new one and it's an arms race that we're funding both sides of. But it's a real mistake to send it to countries who really don't seem to be part of the civilized world.

GLENN: You know one of the things that I ‑‑ I mean, I'm becoming more libertarian every day, and I'm not an isolationist but I think we have made so many mistakes because we believe the enemy of the enemy is my friend.

RAND PAUL: Well, we did it. For ten years we support the mujahideen and guess who was part of the mujahideen? Bin Laden.

2 comments:

  1. glbeck is a deceptive punk who got rich by playing on peoples fears

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenn beck is a spineless shill and Rand is too soft on American sovereignty...look to whom the U.S. arms, and all the while working at every level to disarm and subjugate us. The time for talk and half measure is over. The time and use for the politician has passed. We are done. We do not comply. Your words and deeds prove you are against the American way of life. You pose a clear and present danger to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...

    ReplyDelete