Thursday, January 24, 2013

Build Up to WW3 ~ North Korea & China Preparing for War with The US

The Goal is World DePopulation , The plan? 100 million elite with 400 million to serve them. Rockefeller, Ford, Vice President Al Gore, all came up with the same numbers. China wants to get rid of 800 million of it's own unwanted people and the US wants to get rid of 300 million of it's own,(those useless eaters who are not serving the elite). There is a good chance that all of you are in that useless group. N Korea is just the patsy that they are putting in the book depository so that they can make a more pefect world.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. When my friend told me about this, I told her she was crazy because I wasn't paying attention. I believed our "leaders" were good people and I could just let them take care of America as they always had. Now that I pay attention I know I was wrong.

      Delete