Sunday, December 6, 2009

HAARP PEAK OIL and EARTHQUAKES




Here is some news for the peak oil crowd...

Listen to what this man has to say about the how they use tomography to find oil all over the world, particularly the USA in this clip.


Ever heard of HAARP?

Ionesphere manipulation is something that is hardly ever talked about...and when it is...do people really understand the implications?

See the strange phenomenom about all these "natural" earthquakes all registering the same depth every time?

Coincidence?



Tags:
Haarp peak oil lies oil depletion Earthquakes 6.21 miles large quakes earthquake natural gas government lies

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, it's now on my facebook profile now. I don't believe in coincidence. Especially on this level. The old military axim of coincidence being enemy action is true to a large degree. Sometimes I long for the days when I had my head up my ass and believed in what we stood for in this country.

    ReplyDelete